Already got some interesting topics on your mind? Try search in any category, store, product pages to find specific titles.
- Click the "magnifier" on top of the home page to search.
- The top bar may be hidden when you scroll down. Just scroll up a little and it will show up again.
Filter Search Result
- Enter keywords by title names, artists, or casts of the artworks.
- Click "X" on the right to clear the text.
- Hit enter or the magnifier icon, and wait for the search result to come up .
- Click on an interested title to go to its product page.
- You can sort your search result by date, name, or price.
- You can "filter" your search result by file type, language, rating, video resolution, video length, or price, multiple filters can be applied at the same time.
- Video resolution: Average value is between 480p to 720p, take it as a reference.
- Video length: Average length is between 5 mins to 20 mins.
Q: I am sure that a title is published on rgbee, but I still cannot find it, what should I do?
A: Please try to adjust your search terms, check whether there are typos, redundant spaces, wrong Chinese characters and so on. If you cleared the above issues, it might be possible that the creator has temporarily unpublished the title for adjustment. Feel free to contact customer support for more information.