You can click any image or video titles to start viewing them in your Library.
View An Image Album
- Click an image album to see it's cover and included images.
- Browse the images you like to start watching in the image wall.
- Click the image to view in full screen.
- Flip left or right to turn to the next or previous page.
- Zoom out with two fingers to enlarge the image.
- Double click the image for quick zoom in and zoom out.
- Click on bottom-left icon to switch to the image wall.
- Check your viewing progress by the progress bar in the bottom of the screen.
- Use the image wall to quickly turn to any images you like.
Watch A Video
- Start watching a video title by pressing the play button.
- You can press the pause button during playback.
- Click the volume icon to mute the video.
- Video player start in full screen mode.
- Click anywhere in the player to see the the tool bar.
- Click the "minimize" button at the top-right corner to continue playback on a minimized small window and browse other artworks at the same time.
Q: Why do you only support viewing artworks in App?
A: By carrying personal phones or tablets, you can enjoy the mobile experience anywhere and anytime. Also, this is best for the "One to one", solitary context of viewing artworks.