- Currently folders is only supported in iOS app
You Library is stuffed with thousands of titles, can't find the sweet old artwork you'd like to view again? Don't worry, you can arrange them into folders can create your unique browsing space.
How to create a folder
- Click Library at the bottom bar in app, then click the Folder view.
- Click "+New folder".
- Enter the name of the folder.
- Private folder is disabled by default. Refer to "How to Set Private Mode" for more on this.
- Click "OK" to create the folder.
- You will see a prompt to "Add products" into the folder.
- Select products and click the "Add" button.
- You will see the new folder with several thumbnails included in the folder view.
Q: Any more useful tips for folders? I usually leave and forget all my titles after purchase.
A: Most users will use folders as their personal categories, you can also use them to tag your finished titles . For example, add a "completed" prefix in every finished folders, then you will never forget which artworks to enjoy next.